Thursday, September 3, 2009

Reflection


Reflection, originally uploaded by cathy_yong.

There are so many things in my head recently; however, this is the true character of lit'bird...

Peace in mind needed to complete the marathon tasks. (To make myself busy always)

Prioritization is the most important step..

Haha, what am I talking about here. Most probably self reflection before moving to the next step...

Wish to be like the fish (flexible).. but in fact I'm the one watching it outside the pool (reality)

Back to work... stop day dream. *bit hungry now.

3 comments:

BehBrick said...

SL, this photo is cool! Keep up the good work!

Shom said...

Hi Big Tree 'N' Little Bird - the Lovely Couple!! Gosh, I wished I had stumbled upon both of your blogs earlier! Cathy, that is a gorgeous photo!! So happy to see that you are working on something you love and so fantastic at! Hopefully I can engage your photography services some time in the future. From now on will check out your blog for updates in your lives from now on! Cheers! And do keep on posting terrific photos here!

BigTree&Lit'Bird said...

@BehBrick: Thanks! I'm just bit lucky to snap those photo.

@Shom: Hi Shom!!!! How are you? We didn't realize that somebody actually read our blogs. This was simply setup when MC was away to US.
Good to hear from you.
Keep in touch ya.