Monday, October 5, 2009

Congratulations to Kah Choon and Tin Yin

Last weekend, it was a festive weekend while everyone is celebrating Moon cake Festival, BigTr33 and I went for a lovely wedding.

Here is a photo-slide show that we created for a lovely couple on their wedding day.



To us, it is rather a meaningful one as this is our first project working together. (on something more "FCM-related"):D BigTr33 was coordinating and made all the communication..not to forget.. my personal driver also. My part will be working on the photo-shooting and cover design part.

Understand that it wasn't the best piece of work but it certainly give us some lesson to learn and sweet memory about wedding.

We both were so impressed of how dedicated of the Bridegroom making all the heart shape deco all over their room, dinner reception at restaurant.. and the sweet presentation. This is really touching.. (BigTree please take note k.. kekeke)

Will post up the album soon.. after I have upgrade my flickr page.
Stay tune.

With love,
BigTr33 and Lit'Bird.

2 comments:

BehBrick said...

我阿馬期待下次看到你們雙劍合璧搞屬于你們倆的婚禮哦!

BigTree&Lit'Bird said...

haha... We have been thinking about how we are going organize our wedding. Got some crazy thoughts come in mind but not sure if we can make it else it just end up like a normal event. :P I'm more excited to help friend like you guys snapping your wedding. :D Don't forget to invite me k... anytime. Will surely make my way to attend.