Sunday, November 1, 2009

The "last" P-activity in 2009

The "honeymoon" for two months (free from Sunday classes) is over, I need to get hold on the last two subjects and Final which is the must to "finish it off" in order to get the "Cert-paper"... Meaning to say, I will not touch my camera quite often...but will cover another 2 weddings in Dec and Feb. *sob*sob*

Several "warning" and "friendly-reminder" have been placed by BigTree to "constantly" remind me about my final paper is time to finish...and I've decided to cutdown the P-activities work at this point for awhile instead of having mentally stress from his long-winded reminders Ops... hahahaha..

Here are some pictures that I can share about the P-activity :D
The Crew of Five: Nadia, Jimnie, Dylan, Karin  & Me
(Thanks everyone for making this!!! Have fun and great time with you all.)


Shot of me with biGlasses while waiting for my model...

Will upload the "final" piece from this activities in the later post in Dec. Hope you guys stay tune and comment on the work then... See you.


From Lit'Bird
*Live life to the fullest and don't regret!"

1 comment:

BehBrick said...

Woman in Black? "Yao Yeng":D