Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Happy 2010

There are too many things happened in the past one year including but not limit to job change, family event, self-development, meetings new/old friend...etc. And I would like to give a great thank you to:

1. God who has give us strength and encouragement to move on our life meaningfully.

2. family members for their continues support everyday the moment I wake up from my bed (Thanks mom for the wonderful breakfast, lunch, dinner but not supper :p) (Big TQ from BigTr33)

3. friends who we might not frequently keep in touch but the friendship that we have is unquestionable (and priceless too from BigTr33).

4. wedding couple who appreciate the art work that we've produced and we will continue to improve to have a better shots this year and year after!

5. the people surrounding us for the patience and understanding if there is any wrong doing or mistake that we have done unintentionally.

6. my best friend, partner, bigtree, gentle-giant (-though I don't agree with this nickname by his US-Colleagues) for his countless effort, love, respect and belief(he has to! ^___^ hehe) on me, our families and our friendship. (There is one nice quote that he knows I'll like it and yes, I certainly do - " This day I'll marry my friend, the one I laugh with, live for, dream with, love." - unknown)

Picture on the Christmas Eve... *"Rain" is the picture as well.. hehe *Malaysia version la...



Happy 2010



Best Regards,
Lit'Bird

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.