Thursday, July 29, 2010

Please vote for me @ Making Life Richer Contest

Hi all,
My photos were accepted for "Making Life Richer" competition under this week entry.

Please vote my pics by just doing the simple steps below:
1.Register yourself at http://www.makinglifericher.com/ (it only takes less than 1 mins to complete this..)
2.Click View Gallery-Vote for "New Born" and "My Little Girl" pics under week: 29 Jul – 4 Aug!!!

"New Born"











"My Little Girl"











Thanks in advance for your vote and support!:*
Can’t thank you enuf if you invite more friends to vote for me.. hehe… =D

Have a good day ahead!

Cheers,
Big3 and Lit'Bird

2 comments:

Unknown said...

cathy!!!! I already voted d but I could only do it for one pic ... the website so confusing la ... i pening already ... hahah ...


Good lUCK ya!!! ^_^

BigTree&Lit'Bird said...

Thanks Rina!!! =D
Have a good day ya!