Monday, August 30, 2010

Congratulations to Kanesan & Nalini

Again, I was supposed to work on my writing and then... I just couldn't resist but went to cover this colorful and sweet event last Friday with Pat -- wedding ceremony of Kanesan & Nalini from Labuan. Special thanks to Mauhorng Studio for being a referrer of my photography services to Kanesan.

The ceremony held at Waterfall Temple at Penang. It is situated on top of a hill where you need to climb countless stairs (...it really tested Pat and my stamina.. plus we were empty stomach at this earlier 7am morning..) Well, the sunrise scenery there really worth your every single sweat. It was so beautiful and calm with the morning breeze.

** For those who are interested to view the full photo album, please feel free to send me msg in FB.




































































Another note is that, thanks Pat for changing his shift to come over for this event. He was great in snapping numerous candid shots of the day! Kudos to him! ALSO... thanks Big3 for waking me and sending me to Island... poor him, he got to enter office SO early because of me...

Once again, best wishes to this lovely couple from Labuan.


with love,
Lit'bird
*dad just admitted to hospital today...I pray hard that he would get better and back home soon...%%-

No comments: